Blog

REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT

What Happened and What That Means for Your Project or Proposal 

Late Tuesday, October 26th, the Patete Kitchen & Bath Showroom suffered a fire that destroyed our workshop space and caused severe smoke and water damage to our adjacent showroom along Route 50 in Scott Township. We are fortunate to announce that no one was seriously injured during the fire.

Rebuilding After the Fire

Due to this fire, we have a long rebuild ahead of us. Still, we are currently picking up the pieces and working on setting up a temporary showroom, gathering materials, and setting up displays to continue to serve our customers.

Fortunately, our warehouse was unaffected. All current customers have been contacted and are still being taken care of in a timely manner.