Enjoy the Luxury of a New Master Bathroom
For superior remodeling services for your master bathroom, depend on the experience, creativity, and talent that Patete Kitchen and Bath Design Center can provide you. Not only does renovating your bathroom improve its function and style, but also adds value to your home.
Improving Taste and Flow for Your Master Bathroom
Do you want your shower to be on the left or right of the tub? Do you even want a bathtub? What about a tub-to-shower conversion? Do you want a sink with a large tray or a petite model? We help you answer these questions and more to determine the flow and style of your master bathroom so that everything looks and functions to your specific personal preferences.
From classic looks to modern designs, our expert tradesmen can guide you through the process of creating that signature feel for your bathroom that you’ll love for years to come! Visit our showroom or call us today to start your journey towards making your bathroom remodeling dreams a reality!
A common update to master bathrooms is converting an old bathtub to a large modern shower like you may have enjoyed on a vacation. If you’re considering a tub-to-shower conversion for your bathroom remodel, there are several important factors to keep in mind.
- Space and Layout: Assess the available space in your bathroom and determine if it can accommodate a shower.
- Plumbing and Drainage: Converting a bathtub into a shower requires modifying the plumbing and drainage system.
- Waterproofing: Showers require proper waterproofing to prevent water damage and mold growth. This involves installing a waterproof membrane or liner on the shower walls and floor.
- Shower Enclosure: Deciding on the type of shower enclosure you want for your conversion is an important part of the renovation process. There are various options available, including walk-in showers, enclosed shower stalls, or even frameless glass enclosures.
- Accessibility: If you’re considering a tub-to-shower conversion for accessibility reasons, ensure that the new shower design meets your specific requirements. Incorporate features such as grab bars, bench seating, or a curbless entry to make the shower easily accessible for individuals with mobility challenges.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation is crucial in a shower space to prevent moisture buildup and potential mold or mildew growth.
Read more about tub-to-shower conversions on our blog.